Simonton Windows Delivers Impact Protection Replacement Windows
The StormBreaker Plus collection provides the highest level of impact protection. These windows and patio doors are designed for coastal living, including hurricanes.
Here are some key features of the StormBreaker Plus Collection:
- Glass peace of mind: Impact-resistant KeepSafe Maximum® glass features a durable interlayer that protects the integrity of the window from flying debris
- 50% sound reduction is achieved with a sound-dampening interlayer, reducing the STC rating to 35
- Effective against barrier entry
- Filters up to 99% of UV rays to mitigate any damage like fading of carpets, upholstery, and more
- Energy-efficient glass available
- Reinforced profiles for added durability
- The sound-dampening interlayer provides a 50% sound reduction over standard glass and reduces unwanted outside noise with a STC Rating of 35.
- AAMA-tested and certified for High Velocity Hurricane Zones, Miami-Dade, and Broward County specifications for the Florida Building Commission and the Texas Department of Insurance evaluation for the Texas Coast
Why Choose Armored Dade Windows & Shutters for Simonton Windows
Selecting Simonton StormBreaker windows is a smart choice. These striking windows are built to last, but they also need to be installed properly. Faulty installation is a leading cause of product failure; thus, you need a window company you can trust. That’s us! We’ve been installed Simonton windows for years in Florida, so we have the expertise to get it right the first time.
Armored Dade is here to assist you as you choose the types of windows for your Florida home and a careful review of all customization options. You’ll be able to make these windows your own so that they reflect your décor style from the inside and out.
Find out more about Simonton StormBreaker windows today by contacting us.